Thursday 7 November 2013

'Oude' jurk met nieuwe hoed

Vorig jaar heb ik een omkeerbare jurk gemaakt en dit jaar een bijpassend omkeerbaar hoedje. Deze keer weer het hoedje van Sew Natural. De grootste maat is groot genoeg om ruimte te geven aan de staartjes.

Last year I made a reversible dress and this year I added a matching reversible hat. It's a pattern bij Sew Natural. It's the largest size to 'house' the pigtails.

 
 
L. draagt de jurk altijd met de blauwe kant buiten, ik denk niet dat ze doorheeft dat ze ook de andere kant (roze) buiten kan hebben en ik maak haar niet wijzer want deze is leuker.
 
L. always wears the blue side of the dress, I don't think she realises she can wear it the other way out (pink) as well and I'm not making her any wiser as I prefer this side.
 
En hieronder stof voor een nieuwe jurk. Ik heb 5 jurken uit L's kast gehaald omdat ze te klein waren dus er is werk aan de winkel. Ik heb heerlijk buiten kunnen zitten!
 
And below fabric for a new dress. I had to take 5 dresses out of L's wardrobe as they were too small so I've got my work cut out for me. I was able to enjoy the nice weather though!
 
 
 
Goed nieuws, ik heb m'n foto's weer gevonden. M'n memory card zat niet goed ik m'n camera..... snel alles downloaden.
Good news, I found my pictures. For some reason my memory card wasn't in the correct way.... downloading now!!


1 comment:

  1. I love matching outfits! The dress and the hat look great together :) Isn't it cute how little people set on something and that's how it always has to be - wearing the blue side up :)

    ReplyDelete